Atkins School Supply List for 2014-2015
- Packs of # 2 pencils
- Pack of 10 blue pens
- Pack of 10 black pens
- Pack of 10 red pens
- Pack of colored pencils
- 3" 3 Ring notebook
- Spiral/composition notebooks
- Pack of dividers for 3-ring notebook
- Packs of loose leaf notebook paper
- Packs of graph paper
- Pocket folders
- Metric ruler
- Pair of gym shorts, gym shirt, and athletic shoes for physical education
- Book Bag (no wheels)
- English dictionary
- Foreign language dictionary (specific to the foreign language being taken)
- Package rewritable CD's
- Flash (thumb/jump) Drive - Students should have a 4-gig minimum thumb drive for EACH Engineering, Sci. Vis., or Game Design classroom. The thumb drive will be left in the classroom and used daily to save work.
- Handheld pencil sharpener
Calculators are available at every school for use during the school day. Should a student want to buy a calculator to use at home, we recommend the TI-83+ or TI-84 Family of Graphing Calculators (or the TI-Nspire) for Math 1, Math 2 Math 3 and higher level Math Courses.
A Patriot's Handbook: Songs, Poems, Stories, and Speeches Celebrating the Land We Love, Selected and Introduced by Caroline Kennedy. Students are not required to purchase this book but may choose to do so. Students will read selections from this book in English classes at all grade levels. Used copies of the book may be purchased online very inexpensively, One location for such purchases may be found here.