Sponsors: Mrs. Misol Rodríguez
Mission Statement: to unite students in their love and appreciation for the Hispanic culture and its people
Requisites for joining: $5.00 dues
Misconceptions: One does not have to speak Spanish to join or be enrolled in a Spanish class
Possible Spanish Club Activities
- 5 de mayo fiesta –students get together on campus for Latin dancing, music, chips and salsa
- Community help –tutoring students in Spanish
- Mexican restaurant outings –members meet at a local Mexican restaurant to practice their Spanish-speaking skills
- T-shirts –members submit designs for t-shirts and one is voted upon to be the club t-shirt
- Food Fests –students bring food to share and socialize
Opportunities for leadership:
President –runs the meetings, represents the club, organizes activities throughout the year
Vice-President –runs meeting in absence of president, helps organize activities throughout the year
Secretary –keeps club roster accurate
Treasurer –in charge of the money received for any events
Historian –takes pictures
ICC Representative-Inter-Club Council liaison that keeps the Spanish Club abreast of other club activities and vice versa, meets bimonthly in the mornings.
Fiesta September 9th, 2023!
There are no upcoming events to display.