The Spring Break Trip
Austria, Germany, Switzerland, and Liechtenstein(!!!)
The students of Mt. Tabor, West, and Paisley are planning a trip to the above countries, complete with a stop in Liechtenstein (then, only then, will my life be complete!). On the one hand, I don't want to simply refer you to the website; on the other, it contains much of what you need to know. I will mention a few things, however:
- You may access the trip via the website above. If that doesn't work, go to the EF Tours website (www.eftours.com) and enter the trip number (1477151zy). It should take you there.
- If you are able to go on the trip, please make sure you submit the enrollment form and $95, either via mail or online, by Sept. 30th to reserve a spot.
- I am not the trip's organizer. That would be Mr. Lail, the IB Coordinator at Paisley. He has gone on 15 of these trips, if memory serves. He can answer your questions better than I can. In fact, that is just what he will do. He will visit West and Tabor for an informational meeting at the times below:
- West: Monday,May 15th, 6:00-7:00 pm, Rm. 2201.
- Tabor: Tuesday, May 16th, 6:00-7:00 pm, location tba.
- I will add to this site as matters develop. Please feel welcome to attend the information sessions.