Degrees and Certifications:
My name is Stephanie Cook. This is my sixth year teaching and my second year at Sedge Garden. I have lived in North Carolina almost half of my life. Before then I lived in Alabama, so if you are wondering why I sound so southern and talk slow; I'm a southern girl!
I attended college in Reidsville, NC and then transferred to UNCG and majored in Early Childhood and Deaf Education. In 2012 I completed my Masters in Elementary Education at North Carolina A&T State University.
Outside the classroom, I love spending time with my husband, Andy and my two girls, Kaylee and Karrington. We love spending time outdoors, especially camping. When I get spare time, which doesn't happen often, I like to work out, take pictures and read.
Fun Facts About Mrs. Cook:
1. I love the color purple.
2. Starbucks is awesome!
3. I know most Disney characters and songs.
4. I love Reese's pieces, peanut m&ms & dark chocolate.
5. Being silly with my girls and kindergarteners brings me so much joy!
6. My favorite stores are Target, Amazon and teacher pay teachers.
7. One day I'm going to finish scrapbooking because I love taking pictures.
Fun Facts About Mrs. Peddycord
1. Her favorite color is blue.
2. She enjoys spending time with her older sons.
3. Her favorite candy is Payday.
4. She likes Target and Chick-fil-A
5. She enjoys watching funny movies.
6. Her favorite snack is fruit.
7. She likes the Braves.