Students are expected to:
1. Be ready for class!
- Bring writing utensil and science notebook daily to class.
- Enter classroom quietly and get seated quickly with backs up straight and bellies touching table.
- Immediately begin warm-up (written in blue on the whiteboard).
2. Be respectful!
- Speak and do unto others as you would like for them to do unto you.
- Keep your hands to yourself--don't touch anyone else's personal belongings without their permission.
3. Follow directions!
- Always read directions before beginning an assignment and listen carefully as your teacher goes over them.
4. Do your best!
- Regardless of the level of difficulty, you should always give your best effort.