AIG Advisory TeamAdvisory Team Purpose
Advisory Team Goals
- AIG Advisory Team members serve as advocates of the gifted program and provide feedback to the Advanced Learning Team.
- Provide support for implementation of the plan
- Monitor issues and concerns related to programming
- Support the AIG teachers, Advanced Learning Team, Administrators, and advocacy of AIG in community
Advisory Team Member Expectations
- Serve as point of contact for parents, teachers, administrators related to AIG programming concerns
- Proactively support continuous improvement of AIG programming
- Serve as a leader and role model as it relates to gifted accomplishments and concerns.
Advisory Meeting Recordings