Teacher Assistant Application ProcessOur Teacher Assistants are a vital part of our organization. They are compassionate people who are eager to be supportive of our instructional staff and make a huge difference in the character of each classroom.
Teacher Assistant positions include: Classroom, ESL, ISS, EC, Media, Local Clerical, Tutors, Interpreters
Graduation from high school plus 48 semester hours of college credit; preferably with one or two years experience working with children as a volunteer, parent or child care environment.
Items to Gather Before Applying
- Employment history (dates, contact info.)
- Resume, cover letter and other supporting documents
- Professional References
Step 1: Search for Available Positions
Step 2: Application Process for Internal Applicants (Current Employees)
- Search available WS/FCS Teacher Assistant Opportunities for assistant positions
- Search by School or Keyword
- Review the list of job assistant opportunities
- If you wish to be considered for one of our opportunities, move to Step 2 if you are internal to WS/FCS (a current employee or an active substitute). Move to Step 3 and contact Carolina Placement, Inc. (CPI) if you are external to our organization.
Step 3: Apply with CPI if you currently do not work for WS/FCS
- Sign up or Log in to Teacher Match and apply for the desired assistant position.
- WS/FCS has partnered with Carolina Placement, Inc. (CPI), a staffing agency, to fill our assistant positions.
- To be considered for an assistant position, whether it is clerical, classroom, ISS, ESL, one-on-one, or another, please contact CPI.
- Follow their instructions and contact them directly with questions.