· They demonstrate independence.
· They build strong content knowledge.
· They respond to the varying demands of audience, task, purpose, and discipline.
· They comprehend as well as critique.
· They value evidence.
· They use technology and digital media strategically and capably.
· They come to understand other perspectives and cultures.
Students in English II will integrate all the language arts skills gained throughout their education so far. Students continue to explore informational and literary texts with a focus on World Literature.
English II: Supplies
Each student will need a composition notebook, pack of note cards, a folder with pockets, notebook paper, pen, pencil, and highlighters for class each day.
English II: Course Outline