Show support for your child and Hanes by joining the PTSA!
Membership is open to all parents, students, teachers, staff, grandparents, and more. For only $5.00 per member, you will become a vital part of the Hanes community.How Much Does it Cost?
$5.00 per individual member. Anyone can join - Students, Moms, Dads, Teachers, Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, etc.What Do I Get for Joining?
Your membership supports the National, State and Local PTA and entitles you to:
How Do I Join?
- Eligibility to discuss and vote on PTSA business.
- Membership in the North Carolina and National PTAs.
- A fantastic opportunity to make a positive difference in your child's future and learn about important issues affecting children at our school and in our community.
Joining is easy! Just fill out the membership form and send in your dues of $5.00 per person to Hanes PTSA clearly marked on the memo line of the check or in an envelope marked PTSA Membership. Dues can be turned in at the office or with the homeroom teacher.
Why should I join?
- Joining the PTSA shows you support the programs we provide at Hanes including volunteer screening, bi-monthly newsletters, Book Fair, and more.
- Joining the PTSA allows you to be a part of the positive changes we make at the school, county, state, and national level to improve education for all children.
- As a PTSA member, you are NOT required to attend the quarterly PTSA meetings.
- As a PTSA member, you are NOT required to volunteer for any of the PTSA programs or events.
- Of your $5.00 PTSA dues, $2.25 is sent to the National PTA, $1.75 goes to North Carolina PTA, and the remaining $1.00 stays at Hanes and is spent on programs at our school to enhance our students' educational experience.
Last Modified on August 13, 2018