~R. J. Reynolds Varsity Swim Team~We strive for continuous improvement through strong Team Unity, incredibly Hard Work, and excellent Sportsmanship.
Win or lose, what’s most important is the amount of effort that we put in! Hard work and a positive attitude will lead to excellence!
Coaches: Caroline Jones and Tyler Shepherd
Room #: 319
1. Swimming is a winter sport, practice begins on October 31st.
2. All academically eligible athletes according to Forsyth County Schools and North Carolina High School Athletic Association guidelines can participate in the first week of practice. The final roster will be announced November 7th.
3. Mandatory Morning Practices are held M-F 5:45-7:15am at the Winston Lake YMCA. Optional Dryland Practices are held Tuesday & Thursday 4:30-5:30 at RJR.
4. All athletes will be required to purchase a team swim suit and t-shirt. Bags and other apparel will also be available for purchase.
5. All parents are required to register as level 1 volunteers on the WS/FC Schools website (look under Parents, then volunteers, and follow the directions to complete this task as soon as possible.)