Architects Team Safety Agreement
Before any student participates in a laboratory activity the teacher, student, and parent must sign an agreement to adhere to the following expectations:
1) I will wait to touch any materials that are placed on my desk until I have been given instruction and permission to begin.
2) I agree to assume responsibility for my own safety and for the safety of my classmates.
3) I will handle all laboratory equipment properly.
4) I will familiarize myself with the laboratory techniques involved in each investigation before I attempt to perform the investigation.
5) I will learn the location and proper use of the safety equipment in the classroom.
6) I will report any accident or injury to the teacher immediately.
7) I will return all materials and equipment to their proper place.
8) I will keep all food and drink out of the classroom during laboratory activities.
9) If I spill any chemical, I will wash immediately with water and report the spill immediately to my teacher.
10)I will use the safety equipment provided (this may include goggles, lab aprons, and gloves).
Student Name ________________________
Student Signature ____________________
Parent Signature ______________________
Teacher Signature ____________________