Compass Learning can be used for:
- Blended learning or flipped classroom instruction.
- Whole class instruction for introduction or review using a projection system.
- Grade recovery for students who need assistance in understanding a concept and replacing a failing grade.
- Credit recovery for students who have received an “F” on their transcript for a core course. The course is developed by the Program Managers.
- Enrichment for students who need something extra to achieve an “A” in your course using teacher made assignments.
- Assigning ISS students lesson activities.
- Hospital Homebound students can take course work.
If you are going to assign students many activities, lessons or chapters of a course, then you will need to:
Link to Compass Learning http://thelearningodyssey.com
- create the class, add the students and assign the activities (in that order)
- you must create the class, add the students and assign the work
- if someone else creates the class for you, you will not be able to enter grades in the gradebook or do other things