What is Credit Recovery?
Credit recovery courses are for:
- Students who fail a face-2-face course at their home school and take the final exam
- Students who fail a face-2-face course at their home school and take the final exam are eligible to take a credit recovery course to recoup the credit.
- The grade they received in the face-2-face course remains on their transcript.
- Credit recovery courses are pass/fail.
- Students need to complete the course 100% and pass with 60% or higher to receive the credit.
- School counselors decide which students take credit recovery courses.
Donyea "Dee" Bell
336-748-4000 x 70423
Online Program Manager