Linda MorrisIB Psychology 1 & 2336-771-4700Subjects: IB Psychology 1 & 2Personal and Social ResponsibilitiesHonors Psychology.ROOM 506A DAY1st IB Psychology 22nd Personal and Social Responsibilities
4th Honors Psychology
B DAY1st Planning2nd IB Psychology 13rd Planning
4th Honors PsychologyTutoring: AFTERSCHOOL 3:45-4:45
1) Students are expected to be on time and prepared for class. Students should have
a writing utensil, pen or pencil, and paper. Students will need a one inch 3 ring notebook dedicated to this class so as to have a place to keep handouts and returned work as well as loose-leaf paper on which to complete classwork and other assignements they will need to turn in.
2) Students are expected to respect their classmates and to avoid distractions that would
detract from instruction and learning.
1) Students may not have cell phones, ipods, MP3 or any other electronic device, unless
approved, out in class. This will result in confiscation and the student's parent or
guardian will be forced to come to school to reclaim.
2) Students may not have food or drink in class.
3) A student is late if that student is not in the classroom when the bell sounds. The
10th tardy in each class will result in an automatic absence for that class.
4) Students will have 1 school day to make up work for each day absent. It is the student'sresponsibility to make sure they get all make-up work from the teacher.