January 29 (Friday)
- There will be a meeting in the auditorium at 9:30am for graduating Juniors & Seniors
- Career center students can get the materials and information discussed from guidance and are NOT excused from career center
- REMINDER: Senior day is Friday, February 5th
October 5, 2015
- Students will be allowed to depart from career center at 2:35 as long as they have cleared it with their teacher. Students may NOT be excused at 2:35 if the student has an end of quarter test. If a student has an end of quarter test they MUST take their test and will NOT be excused to leave early
September 28, 2015
- Career center students should follow their regular schedule for October 5 (Tuesday).
- You may attend the parts of the Motor Vehicles Accident Prevention Program presentation (for Juniors and Seniors) that occur during times you are at North, however, you will NOT be excused from the career center.
- The schedule for tomorrow is as follows:
- 10:35 am – Announcement will be made calling juniors and seniors to the gym for part 1
- 10:45-11:45 – Presentation to students
- 2:20 pm – Announcement will be made calling juniors and seniors to the driver’s ed lot for part 2
- 2:30-3:00 – Dramatization
- On Tuesday, September 29, Underclassmen portraits will be taken in the auxiliary gym. On Wednesday, September 30, Senior portraits will be taken (also in the auxiliary gym).
- Students will be called from class by homeroom teacher. Students who attend Career Center in the mornings should have their picture made immediately upon arrival at school. Photographers will be ready by 8:00.