Class of 2018 Senior Day ScheduleDate: February 16, 2018
For a copy of the Senior Day parent form, please click the link: Senior Day Parent Form
- 8:50am – 9:00am Seniors and Senior Parents Welcome - gather in the Cartwright Gym
- 9:00am – 11:30am Breakfast in Café along with Cap and Gown Pictures, Order Invitations, Senior dues ($35) and debts collected in the Auxiliary Gym.
- 11:30 – 11:50 Seniors sign out in the Main office (if forms have not been turned in)
- The parent form must be completed and returned by Monday, February 16, 2018 the Main Office
Senior Picture Information via Lifetouch
- Can parents pre-order pictures online? If so, how?
- Yes - www.lifetouch.com and then enter HY116545X0 (this is on the flyer). Pictures can be ordered anytime up to midnight on picture day and the orders be part of the original order. After that, the order is between Lifetouch and the parent (nothing comes to the school) and this can be placed from the flyer (same process) or the proof they receive. The disadvantage with waiting is that you have to pay shipping and handling (usually between $6-$8 depending on the size of the order.
- Do the prices listed include tax?
- How can parents order pictures at a later date?
- See the answer to question 1 above. Non-buyers will receive a proof.
- How can parents use a credit card?
- Online or over the phone.
- What number can I call for any additional questions or concerns?
- Is there a web page to go to for additional information?