How Do I Join?
- Stop by the PTSA table at Open House and any PTSA meetings.
- You can also download the PTSA membership form and return it with your dues of $8.00 per person (cash or check) to Parkland in an envelope marked PTSA Membership. Dues and form can be turned in at the office or mailed to Parkland PTSA - 1600 Brewer Road - Winston-Salem, NC 27127.
- Join online here.
Why Join the Parkland Magnet High School PTSA?
Show support for your child and Parkland by joining the PTSA, and you’ll become a vital part of the Parkland community.
- Anyone can join - Students, Parents, Teachers, Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, and Community members.
What Do I Get for Joining?
Your membership supports the National, State and Local PTA and entitles you to:
Why should I join?
- Eligibility to discuss and vote on PTSA business.
- Membership in the North Carolina and National PTAs.
- A fantastic opportunity to make a positive difference in your child's future and learn about important issues affecting children at our school and in our community.
- Joining the PTSA shows you support the programs we provide at Parkland including appreciation meals and snacks for Teachers/Staff, student recognition rewards and events, parent information meetings, and more.
- Joining the PTSA allows you to be a part of the positive changes we make at the school, county, state, and national level to improve education for all children.
- Joining the PTSA shows that you support the Educator Warehouse, a fabulous facility where WS/FCS teachers can shop for free classroom supplies every quarter. The Educator Warehouse is co-sponsored by the WSFC Council of PTAs.
- As a PTSA member, you are NOT required to attend the PTSA meetings (but you’re always welcome to come).
- As a PTSA member, you are NOT required to volunteer for any of the PTSA programs or events.
- Of your $8 PTSA dues, $4 is sent to the North Carolina and National PTAs. The remaining $4 stays at Parkland and is spent on programs at our school to enhance our students' educational experience.
Last Modified on August 20, 2022