We are so excited to welcome your family to
Smith Farm Elementary!
Children who will be 5 years old on or before August 31st, 2019 may enroll in kindergarten for the 2019-2020 school year. Kindergarten registration and screening for Smith Farm Elementary will be Wednesday, March 6th, 2019 from 9am-12pm. This year we will have a Kindergarten screening for incoming Kindergarteners. If you enroll your student before March 6th, you can be assigned a time for a screening on March 6th. Students enrolled on March 6th will receive screening on a first come, first served basis.
Tours will be given this day, also.
Please arrive with:
- Parent/Guardian Photo Identification - Driver's License or Picture ID
- PLEASE NOTE: If the student is not living with both parents, proof of custody (Court-Ordered Documents) are needed.
- Proof of address where the student lives. A notarized letter is required if the student and parent/guardian reside with another party.
(e.g.)Copy of lease, deed, rental contract, or utility bill such as a power, gas, water, or cable bill
(Checks, cell phone bills, and driver's licenses are not accepted as proof of address)
- Certified birth certificate for your student
- Immunization record
- Current health assessment
To expedite the enrollment process you may download and complete the following forms and bring them with you:
The first day of school for the 2019-2020 school year is Monday, August 26th, 2019.
Students without current, complete health assessments and immunization forms by the 30th school day will not be allowed to attend school until the forms are turned in.
Please click on the links below to learn more about kindergarten registration.