Our current School Improvement Plan is located in the Indistar/NCStar system. This is a web-based tool that guides our school improvement team in charting improvement and managing the continuous improvement process. To access the plan, please use the information and link below:
Guest Login: GUESTS16234 Guest Password: GUESTS16234
You can find a quick snapshot of our school goals by clicking on the "Mission/Goals/Selected Indicators" tab.
You will find the most recent, detailed version of our plan by clicking on the "Reports/WiseWays/Indicators & Rubrics" tab and then clicking on "Comprehensive Plan".
School Improvement Team Members
SIT meetings occur on the 2nd Tuesday of each month.
- Mrs. Felicia Davis, Area Superintendent
- Chris Holbrook, Principal
- Lindsay Mikesell, Assistant Principal
- Liz Moroz, Instructional Facilitator
- Hannah Womack, Kindergarten Teacher
- Corrine Gramlich, 1st Grade Teacher
- Jennifer Lockert, 2nd Grade Teacher
- LaVon Dresen, 3rd Grade Teacher
- Nissa Vogel, 4th Grade Teacher
- Susan Stephens, SIT Chair and 5th Grade Teacher
- Ashley McNeill, Exceptional Children-SLP
- Austin Beasley, Music Specialist
- Janice Kraft, Teacher Assistant
- Andrea Sowers, Guidance Counselor
- Amy Paris, Parent
- Amy White, Parent