Our current School Improvement Plan is located in the Indistar/NCStar system. This is a web-based tool that guides our school improvement team in charting improvement and managing the continuous improvement process. To access the plan, please use the information and link below:
Guest Login: GUESTS16234 Guest Password: GUESTS16234
You can find a quick snapshot of our school goals by clicking on the "Mission/Goals/Selected Indicators" tab.
You will find the most recent, detailed version of our plan by clicking on the "Reports/WiseWays/Indicators & Rubrics" tab and then clickong on "Comprehensive Plan".
School Improvement Team Members
SIT meetings occur the 2nd Tuesday of each month. This is a full team meeting.
- Donna Cannon, Instructional Superintendent
- Sharon Creasy, Principal
- Lindsay Mikesell, Assistant Principal
- Sheila Hester, Instructional Faciliator
- Catherine Yancey, SIT Chair and 3rd Grade Teacher
- Barbara Kibler, Kindergarten Teacher
- Elizabeth "Beth" Gunter, Kindergarten Teacher Assistant
- Christine St. Clair, 1st Grade Teacher
- Wendy Hodge, 2nd Grade Teacher
- Amanda Reese, 5th Grade Teacher
- Deneia Attucks, 4th Grade Teacher
- Ashley McNeill, Exceptional Children-SLP
- Stephanie Chambers, Art Specialist
- Andrea Sowers, Guidance Counselor
- Laura Neelon, Parent