Tia Bradley Room 507
My name is Tia Bradley and this is my fourth year at Ward Elementary as the School Counselor. I have worked in education since 2010. I am excited to continue to be part of this wonderful school and community. It is my hope to build a meaningful relationship with each and everyone of our students, and to collaborate with parents and teachers to ensure the success of all students at Ward Elementary.
Misson of School Counseling Program:
The mission of our school-counseling program at Ward Elementary is to promote the conditions necessary so that each student experiences success academically, behaviorally, and socially. Each student will learn to express emotions constructively and engage in caring and respectful relationships while they are at the elementary level.
Role of a School Counselor
As your School Counselor, I help set the tone and build the foundation for developing knowledge, attitudes, and skills for becoming healthy. Confident, successful lifelong learners by assisting students in three domains of development: academic success, personal/social growth, and career exploration. The Comprehensive School Counseling program at Ward Elementary seeks to meet the needs of ALL students. To make this possible, counselors collaborate with teachers, parents, administrators, and most importantly, students. The comprehensive counseling program provides education, prevention, and intervention services. Some of these services include monthly classroom lessons, individual counseling, parent-education, one-on-one conferences, resource referrals, and community outreach. It is my hope that parents and students feel free to utilize these services. I look forward to working with you!
- Tia Bradley
- 336-703-4237 (office)
- Office Hours (Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:00pm)
- Check-in with Ms. Bradley (Tell me how things are going! (Links to an external site.))-click the link to fill out form
- Services Provided:
- Monthly classroom counseling/social-emotional learning lessons
- Small group counseling (study skills, social skills, grief, divorce, self-regulation etc.)
- Brief individual student counseling
- Section 504 Accommodation Plans
- Community Resource Referrals
- Parent and Teacher Conferences
- Back Pack Program