Who is required to purchase a parking decal?
- All students who drive and park a vehicle on the campus property of Forsyth Tech must purchase a valid parking decal.
Where do I go to purchase parking decals?
- Main Campus Cashier’s Office, Allman Center, second floor, 336.734.7210 (Call for payment options.)
Are parking decals transferable to another vehicle?
Parking decals are not transferable If you drive a new or different vehicle permanently or on a regular basis, you will be required to purchase another parking decal.
What if I have to drive a different vehicle?
- Parking anywhere on campus during hours of operation requires the display of a valid parking decal or temporary parking permit.
- If you’ve arrived on campus you should stop by the Campus Police Office before parking to pick up a free temporary parking permit. This includes both employees and students.
- What you need to obtain a temporary parking permit: current parking decal that has already been purchased, valid driver’s license, vehicle plate number and make and model for which the temporary permit is needed.
- If you cannot stop by the Campus Police Office before parking, you cannot legally park in a campus lot.
Where can I park?