The purpose of the Jump Start program is to reduce summer learning loss in a welcoming learning environment where children are engaged in learning with the most accomplished teachers in the district. It is a virtual program designed to help your students excel in small groups of targeted instruction for 3 hours per day! Don’t let your child miss out on the program that will provide reading interventions and supplemental support in literacy and math.
- July 6, 2020, to July 30, 2020
- Mondays-Thursdays only
- Session 1-9:00am to 12:00pm, or
- Session 2-1:00pm to 4:00pm
- Instruction in Literacy and Math (2 days a week per subject)
- Three rotations daily
- Rotation A-Small Group Standards-Based Instruction
- Rotation B-Skills and Concept Practice
- Rotation C-Inquiry Based Learning, and other learning opportunities
- 1st-8th Classrooms of 15 students with 1.5 instructors
- One teacher per class and for every two classes an instructional assistant
- Researched based curriculum
- Materials provided
- Technology is necessary (device and wifi access)
- Pre and Post standards-based assessment
- No Cost!
This summer program is by invitation only based on a student's reading and/or math proficiency.
Call 743 333-1418 for general information or questions, English & Spanish language available.