Name: Mrs. TuttleSubject: Foods 1 FundamentalsContact info: email@example.comRoom #: 105Mrs. Tuttle's HomepageMy Classroom Expectations
- Food and drinks are not allowed in the classroom unless they are provided for food labs.
- Cell phones are not allowed. If I see it or hear it I will take it.
- Students are to be on time to class, meaning they are sitting in their seats when the bell rings. The school tardy policy will be strictly enforced.
- Students are to be respectful of each other, the teacher, school property and themselves.
- Students will be expected to enter the classroom respectfully and begin working as soon as the bell rings.
- Students are to be prepared for class. You must bring required materials to class every day. There will be notebook checks throughout the semester that will count toward your grade.
- All materials will be removed from backpacks and the bags placed under your desk and out of the way.
- Students will begin working on the warm-up assignment, journal or VOCATS notes as soon as the bell rings. Please sharpen your pencil before class begins.
- Students will raise their hands to be called upon. Respect every person's right to express his/her opinion without interruption and without fear of negative criticism.
- Students will use the designated hall pass and take it every time the room is left. No passes will be written the first or last 10 minutes of class.
- Students are expected to clean up after themselves.
- Students are expected to work the entire period and should not start packing his/her backpack until the bell rings. Standing in anticipation of the bell ringing or loitering by the door is not allowed.
Last Modified on August 14, 2013