Second Semester starts Thursday, January 21, 2021, which is a REMOTE LEARNING DAY.
To acclimate our scholars to the new semester and the blended learning schedule ("In Person" and "Remote" Learning), students will report to their Advisory at 9:00 a.m. In Advisory, students will
- Review Calendar updates
- Cohort Information
- 2nd Semester Schedule
- Refresher on Zoom and Canvas
- Building and Remote Expectations and Processes.
- 2021 - 2022 Registration Process
We will offer a Virtual Open House from 1 - 3 p.m. to allow our Viking Students and Family to
- Connect with their new teacher
- Learn about the expectations of the course
- Any additional information the teacher needs to share for your scholar to be successful.
Use the next tab, Virtual Rooms - Zoom Links to access the teacher's Virtual Room.