Advanced Placement Environmental ScienceMr. Scotte-mail - email@example.comI have moved. Please Visit My Haiku Page.
Welcome to Environmental Science! This course incorporates knowledge from many science and nonscience disciplines: Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Physics, Ecology , Mathematics, Social Sciences, History, Global Studies, Economics, and Ethics.
You are responsible for the policies and procedures set forth in the Student Handbook. These regulations will be followed.
- Be on time
- Place your cell phone in assigned pocket
- Be courteous and show respect for others
- No food or drinks will be allowed in the classroom
- Follow all lab safety rules
- Do not write, mark on, or deface desks, tables or equipment
- Three ring binder with adequate supply of ruled paper. All notes will be kept in this binder
- A set of 10-12 colored pencils
- Pen and No.2 pencil
- A calculator will be helpful
- Graph paper
Grading A.P. Environmental Science:
- 20-50 points - Homework/classwork/labs/projects (each project will count as two grades)
- 100 points - Tests
- 50 points - Quizzes