Winston-Salem/Forsyth County Schools will engage all students in high-quality, relevant learning experiences so they will graduate with interpersonal, academic, and workforce skills to compete globally and contribute to society.
Winston-Salem/Forsyth County Schools will be the best place to learn and work through excellence, collaboration, and inclusiveness.
Hiring processes for the leadership pipeline are aligned with WS/FCS Equity Actions to promote the selection and retention of equity-centered leaders. School leaders with a record of improving student outcomes have priority placement to lead the most underserved student populations. For more information on our Equity Actions/Equity Driven Leadership Framework, click here.
1. Student Centered — We focus on the needs of every child.
2. Accountability — We take responsibility for and reflect on our impact on student outcomes.
3. Collaboration — We work together to support each other’s efforts to meet every student’s needs.
4. Equity — We honor diversity by addressing barriers to success for every student.
5. High Expectations — We challenge ourselves to inspire every student’s pursuit of greatness.
6. Integrity — We align our actions, beliefs, and values to support every student.