Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Amy Newsome
Family and Consumer Sciences Teacher
2015-2016 Interior Design I & II, and Teen Living teacher
FACS Department Chair
Contact info: email@example.com
Welcome to my class! I am happy to say this is my 11th year at West Forsyth! I look forward to working with you this year. Be sure to check out the other pages for specific information about a course. Email me if you have any questions.
Mrs. Newsome's Schedule for SPRING 2016
1st Period - Teen Living
3rd Period - Teen Living
4th Period - Interior Design II.
*Have all needed materials with you when you arrive to class. Bring binder everyday!
* Be prepared for class to start as soon as the bell rings.
* Know and follow school rules.
* Respect others!
* Listen to and follow directions when given.
* Kitchens and equipment are to be used safely, they are not toys, and the kitchens are not play areas.
* Remain working and in your seat until the bell rings.
The Winston-Salem Forsyth County School System does not discriminate because of race, religion, national and ethnic origin, color, age, military service, disability or gender.