Title 1 is a federal program which awards schools additional funding based on the economic needs of our school community.
What does Title 1 mean for our students and families?
- Title 1 means additional funds for our school, which translates to our school being able to offer additional resources such as staffing.
- Title 1 means additional events for our families to become partners with our teachers and staff as we build the capacity of our learners.
What does Title 1 mean for our teachers?
- During the year when our school hosts events, teachers should keep sign-in sheets of family members that attend as part of our evidence to the Title 1 department. In addition, quarterly or monthly newsletters that you send to your families should also be saved as part of our evidence to the Title 1 department.
- Agendas for meetings and events should be maintained as well. ALWAYS INCLUDE ATTENDANCE.
- All documentation should be put in a pdf format and submitted to our Title 1 Coordinator: Kim Conrad.
- See the video of how to cover files below:
Use Zamzar.com to convert a file.