Name: Mike PenningtonSubject: Athletic DirectorContact info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal Information-I am beginning my 28th year of teaching in Forsyth County. This will be my 9th year at West Forsyth. I am the Athletic Director and I teach Life Management Skills
Contact information- email@example.com or call the school at 712-4400 to set up an appointment. I am available from 8:00-8:30 am, or from 2:00-3:30 pm.
The Final exam project is located in the document manager section of my website.
1. Be on time for class each day.
2. Be prepared for class each day. Each student will need to bring a notebook, pen or pencil and their textbook to class each day.
3. Students should not talk while the teacher is talking or while a student is asking a question or making a comment.
4. Students should stay in their seats while the teacher is talking or while a student is asking a question or making a comment. The students should also stay in their seats until the bell rings at the end of the class.
5. A 0 will be given for any assignment that is not turned in. If the student was absent, the assignment may be turned in for full credit. If the student was in class when the assignment was due, it may be turned in late with a 20% penalty.
6. It is the student's responsibility to check with the teacher when they return from an absence regarding make up work.
7. Do your best each day.