These are examples of activities or assignments that the students can accomplish online. As the teacher, you need to ask the students to turn in the assignment by google doc or through your powerschool learning page. Include a rubric for each assignment.
1. Create 64 counts of choreography after you watch a professional dance company video that you have researched online. Manipulate the movement that you see and create your 64 count phrase. Videotape your phrase and send it to your teacher.
2. Write out your own warm-up. It should contain a cardio, stretching and strethening section. It should include all major muscle groups. One page submitted to the teacher online.
3. Send the students a video of you performing a phrase. They should have ample time to watch, work-on and send back the video of them performing the phrase. You could also include that they should write a self-evaluation concerning the phrase.
4. Download the DanceMaker App and create assignments based off the contents of the app.
5. Extra ideas for ALL levels...Dance online resources
6. Flipgrid.com...my code is crater2227
7. wevideo app
8. Create dance movement to represent words, ideas or feelings.
9. Work with a family member to research different cultures and write a one page paper about how dane influences their community.
10. Make an assignment utlizing the Dancemaker app.
11. Use Microsoft Teams to connect to different groups.