Welcome to Kimmel Farm Elementary School and thanks for visiting my staff page. Please take some time to review the entire school site and learn more about Kimmel Farm Elementary School.
The 2015-2016 school year is now upon us and we are excited for what is ahead. I continue to use the weekly Connect5 messages to keep our KFES family up to date on school news. Thanks for the positive feedback we continue to received about this weekly communication tool.
We anticipate between 860-880 students this fall, making us one of the largest elementary schools in the county. We work hard to make and keep that personal connection with every student.
I want to start our the year posting our school mission, vision and core value statements. These are the practices and principles that guide our work every day and we work hard every day to improve our efforts.
Dedicated to Reaching and Teaching Every Child
OUR VISIONKimmel Farm is a dynamic, world class community of learners dedicated to creative and critical thinking with a commitment to personal and academic success.
OUR UNIFYING VALUES
- All students are capable of learning in as safe, positive, and challenging environment that values diversity and fosters collaboration.
- All children come with their own individual gifts, talents, a natural curiosity, and desire to learn.
- Alternative points of view foster communication and instill compassion for others
- Educators, with a high standard of excellence, are the key facilitators in this state-of-the-art environment.
- Learning is as active, ongoing process where students are engaged in a wide variety of relevant, independent, creative, cooperative, minds-on, hands-on experiences.
- Education is the responsibility of students, school, family, and community.
Floyd LowmanSchool Phone Number: (336) 703-6760