Welcome to the CES PTA Website!
Dear CES Families,
On behalf of the PTA, I would like to welcome you to the Clemmons Elementary School PTA webpage. PTA stands for Parent-Teacher Association. The PTA supports all students, teachers and staff, promotes student academics and self-esteem, and meets school needs through volunteering and funding. The CES PTA has been supporting Clemmons Elementary for over 25 years and we are proud to be one of the strongest PTAs in the state!
By joining the PTA, you are NOT committing to hours of volunteer work! The PTA's first objective is to advocate for students starting at a school level and continuing to advocate for those students on a district, state, and national level. The more members the PTA has, the larger and louder our advocacy voice. We would love to have you be a part of the PTA.Whether you are a new or returning CES parent, please consider becoming involved with us in any way that works for you. We have opportunities for all types of availability and skills!Take some time to explore our website, but in particular, here are some quick links to get you started:
Welcome to CES! We hope to see you soon!Richelle Pecora, PTA President
- Start by joining our PTA and explore our volunteer opportunities
- Sign up for The Parrot Pipeline (our weekly email newsletter) and find us on Facebook Instagram and Twitter
- Check out our calendar of events (there is always something going on!). You can also subscribe to our calendar, so you're always in the know about what's going on at CES
- There are lots of other ways to support us in your every day shopping activities (e.g., groceries, Amazon, etc.) Link your various accounts to CES and a portion of your sales will go to our school!
- Bookmark and check back with this website for updates