Mrs. Dana Whitney
Math Teacher & Yearbook Adviser
Room 303 of EFHS
(336)703-6735 main office
I have been teaching mathematics and yearbook for 18 years. I am happily married with three enthusiastic children that keep me busy with cheerleading and church activities! I have a daughter in eighth grade, a daughter in fifth grade and a son in preschool. I enjoy shopping, fishing and attending my children's games.
I am always looking for new teaching methods and welcome smiling faces in my classroom!
I have very high classroom expectations!
1) Students should come prepared to class daily with all materials(pencil, paper, notebook, and calculator).
2) They should use their class change time to use the restroom and socialize, not my class time!
3) Good attendance promotes good grades! So, be present!
4) Homework is graded for completion and is only accepted the day it is due.
5) Makeup/retake before or afterschool only.