Dear Parents and Students,I would like to take a moment to welcome you to an excitingand eventful seventh grade year. My name is Kimberly Vogler and I am the Reading Language Arts teacher. I received my degree inInterdisciplinary Education from Austin Peay State University in Tennessee.This will be my fifth year teaching and my third year at East Forsyth MiddleSchool. Even after years of teaching, my excitement about the beginning of theyear has not lessened. I am looking forward to a successful school year withyour child.It is important that both parents and students keep the following in mind...
1. Be prepared – bring pencil, notebook paper in apocket folder, and a personal choice reading book. Yourchild will not be assigned a textbook. We will use a class set as needed.
2. Turn in all assignments at the time they aredue. If assignments are frequently turned in late I will contact the parent toadvise of my concern. Points will be deducted for late work. If a student hasan excused absence he/she will need to see me on the day of his/her return toschool to receive make-up work.
3. I encourage communication between parents,students and teacher. Please don’t hesitate to call or e-mail me with questionsor concerns regarding your students’ success in my classroom. My school e-mailis firstname.lastname@example.org
Again, I want to welcome you to seventh grade, the Pantherteam, and to my class. I am looking forward to working with you throughout the school year.Rules:
Grading Policy:A: 100-93B: 92-85C: 84-77D: 76-70F: 69-0Attendance is crucial to your success!Thank you,Kimberly VoglerReading and Language ArtsEast Forsyth Middle School
- Be on time
- Bring all materials (pencil, paper,folder, and any assigned work)
- Stay on task
- Be respectful to yourself and others