Our HistoryK.P.E.S has a rich history within its community. Two of its foundational leaders have been honored by having local schools named after them, John W. Paisley Middle School and the former Albert H. Anderson High School. K.P.E.S. was constructed and officially opened in 1925. After the school faced adversity by being burned down, it was reconstructed in the 1960's into the structure we see today.Mission StatementKimberely Park aspires to develop the whole child as an independent thinker who demonstrates responsibility for his/her learning. To fulfill our mission, we will:
Vision StatementKimberley Park embraces all children and strives to ignite a passion throughout our community for life long learning.
- Promote communication and understanding between home and school.
- Provide a nurturing atmosphere where each child is given the hope for success.
- Provide a climate that enhances multicultural understanding and fosters culturally sensitive behavior.
- Challenge each student to utilize his/her own unique talents to achieve and succeed.
- Encourage students to become problem solvers, set individual priorities and make appropriate choices to become responsible citizens.
Last Modified on November 7, 2011