School day begins: 8:20 a.m.
School day ends: 2:50 p.m.
At KFES we believe every student matters, every moment counts. We strive to ensure that our students are Leaders, Engaged, Accountable, and Polite. We LEAP!
Our mission at KFES is to collaborate with all stakeholders to empower students to become problem solvers and critical thinkers. We believe our students will succeed academically, socially, and emotionally in order to become college and career ready.
Our Unifying Values: We are FOCUSED! We are:
F- Fostering positive relationships with colleagues, students & parents
O- Optimistic as we Overcome Obstacles
C- Communicating & Collaborating
U- Unlocking potential in students & colleagues
S- Student Centered in all we do
E- Expecting Excellence Everyday
D- Dedicated & Data Driven
At Kimmel Farm Elementary,
• We provide a caring nurturing environment for the whole learning community (students, parents, and staff).
• All children learn in a safe and nurturing environment.
• All children can show growth (academically, behaviorally, and socially) throughout the school year
• Our staff is dedicated to facilitating growth in every child.
• Our staff provides quality instruction for every child according to their differentiated needs.
We are the Kimmel Farm Frogs and we LEAP!! We Lead others by our example. We Engage in our own learning. We are Accountable for our actions. And we are Polite to everyone we meet. We are Frogs! Lead…Engage…Accountable…Polite.