Welcome to Meadowlark Elementary PTA
Dear Meadowlark Families,
In an effort to get as many vehicles off of Meadowlark Drive in the mornings and afternoons as possible, we will begin a new traffic pattern on Monday, December 2nd.
The attachment below is an animation to show the new traffic pattern. For the first several days, there will be additional adults in the parking lot to help direct traffic. Please be sure to be attentive to these directions as we all work together to learn a new traffic pattern.
Please take note of the new route so you are prepared when we begin this new procedure on Monday, December 2nd. You will also begin to see a temporary electronic sign at our entrance reminding people of this upcoming change.
2019-2020 School Year
Welcome to Meadowlark Elementary School PTA!
Please be sure to follow us on Facebook at “Meadowlark Elementary PTA” and send us your email address to subscribe to our weekly eNews letter if you are not already receiving it. You can send your email address to firstname.lastname@example.org to subscribe. These are our two primary methods of communication so that we do not have to send much home with your student in their backpack. You will be able to keep up with school events, volunteer needs, and community activities easily by subscribing to Enews and liking us on Facebook.
The PTA has 2 primary fundraisers this year; Pledge Week, which will be Septmeber 30-October 4, 2019 and Boosterthon in the spring. Both of these help raise funds that go directly to our school. We hope that you will support us and encourage your families and businesses to support the needs of our school as well. Your donations are all tax deductible and will go directly to meet the needs of our students and teachers.
We hope you will join the PTA and help out with volunteering throughout the year. Please read on for more information.
All Volunteers at MES must first register with Winston Salem Forsyth County Schools (WSFCS).
- Previously registered volunteers who plan to serve during the 2019-2020 school year will need to log in to their current volunteer application and reactivate it for clearance. (Please do not fill out a new online volunteer application-the system will not allow duplicates).
- Directions for reactivating your online volunteer application are located on the WS/FC Schools' “How Do I Volunteer” page at: https://www.wsfcs.k12.nc.us/Page/1264.(Visit the WSFCS’ homepage, click on the “Parents & Community section”, then select "Volunteers" in the drop-down menu; the "How Do I Volunteer" page is located in the menu of items on the left). Directions for reactivating an online application are located in the 2nd bulleted section.
- If you have lost your login or password you can retrieve them by clicking on the “lost password” link in the 2nd bulleted section of the HDIV page, or by visiting the volunteer login/registration page's "forgot my password" option.
- New volunteers (or previously registered) may register by going to www.wsfcsvolunteers.com
- If you encounter problems, please contact Jennifer Cobb for assistance. (336) 728-9219
Are you getting the weekly eNews in your email?Do we have too many emails or the wrong email address? Please click here to verify or change your family's information.
Be sure to 'like' us on Facebook!