340 Alspaugh DriveWinston-Salem, NC 27105Phone: (336) 703-4176Fax: (336) 661-4943
Principal:Tiffany KrafftAssistant Principal:Shemika McClendonSchool hours for students:8:20 am - 2:50 pmDoors open at 7:55 amOffice hours: 7:30 am - 4:30 pmNorth Hills Elementary School is a Title I, Equity Plus, and 2004 Blue Ribbon School serving students inpre-kindergarten through fifth grade. We are located in northern Winston-Salem, NC.Everyone is an Essential Piece at North Hills Elementary!
North Hills Elementary is committed to the education of all our students in a supportive collaborative environment, using tiered instruction to prepare for successful learning in middle school.
NHES will meet students where they are academically and behaviorally by motivating, inspiring, and challenging students to meet their greatest potential.
I am important. I am special. I believe in myself. I am responsible for my actions.My family is important. I have the support of my family and teachers. They believe in me.My community is important. I will support my community.My community will support me.My world is important. I promise to take care of it. I will keep it safe and clean.My service is important to the world and its citizens.My future is important. I will prepare for it.Yo soy importante. Yo soy especial. Yo creo en mi mismo. Yo soy responsable por mis acciones.Mi familia es importante. Yo tengo su apoyo y el de mis profesores. Ellos creen en mi.Mi comunidad es importante. Yo puedo apoyar a mi cominidad. Mi cominidad puede ayudarme.Mi mundo es importante. Yo prometo cuidarlo y mantenerlo seguro y limpio.Mi servicio es importante para este país y para el mundo.Mi futuro es importante. Yo me prepararé para el.
- Every child has value.
- Students learn best when they are actively engaged in the teaching-learning process.
- A safe and supportive learning environment promotes student achievement.
- Education is a lifelong process.
- Collaboration among staff enhances the quality of instruction and student achievement.
- Every student learns differently and can be successful.
- Quality relationships and high expectations enhance teaching and learning.
- Social skills are essential for success in the classroom, school, and community.
- It takes a community to nurture, support, and educate children.