PRIDE in the LibraryPoliteness
- Raise your hand before speaking.
- Listen when someone else is speaking.
- Pay attention so you know what to do.
- Be kind to others.
- Help your neighbors if they need help.
- Be careful with the materials and equipment.
- Be honest (tell the truth).
- Cite your sources to give credit to others for work they have created.
- Ask questions if you don't understand.
- Enter and exit quietly.
- Keep your hands and feet to yourself.
- Follow directions.
- Always do your best.
- Participate with a good attitude.
- Be willing to try something new.
- Challenge yourself to learn more each day!
How to Care for a Library Book
Sammy the Shelfmarker https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zROtGjMrqSQ
Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oW25mqJjEF4&t=9s&disable_polymer=true