President: Allison Scott
Vice-president: Sabrina Coone-Godfrey
Secretary: La’Tempis Mitchell
Treasurer: Shawna Plemmons
Why join PTA??
The PTA supports critical academic needs, is an active voice on decisions that impact your child’s health, safety and quality of education. Our goal is to build a stronger, more inclusive school community!!
What your Membership Dues make possible:
- Provide Classroom Grants that teachers use to purchase supplies that directly benefit your child (ren)
- Show our teachers and staff how much they are appreciated.
- Provide for our school’s emergency readiness supplies
- Help supply additional library books through direct donation or a book fair event
- Provide fun and engaging activities that students, families and staff can participate in (i.e. – curriculum night, Donuts with Dads, Mornings with Mom, Field Day, Grandparents Day, etc.)
- Accelerated Reader Program
- Incentives for reaching AR Goal (i.e. – water day, etc.)
- AND MUCH MORE!
How to be involved?
You can be involved simply by paying your dues, sending in an item for our Hospitality committee, volunteering for an hour or two at an event or you can join one of our many committees! It is up to you how much or how little time you invest!!
- School Improvement Team
- Book Fair
- Cultural Arts (Reflections)
- School Spirit
- Special Events
- Volunteer Coordinator