Whitaker Media CenterWelcome! The Media Center is where students learn research skills and enjoy reading activities that support the classroom curriculum. Mrs. Stinehelfer and Mrs. Wattleworth are excited about the 2022-2023 school year!Below are some basic facts on how the media center operates:
“Words are, in my not so humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of magic,capable of both influencing injury, and remedying it.”– Professor Dumbledore, The Deathly Hallows
- Each class visits the media center once every other week.
- Students can exchange their books anytime they need a new one, with their teacher's permission.
- Books are due in two weeks and can be renewed.
- There are no late fines. If a book is lost or damaged beyond repair, it must be paid for. If it is found, you will get a refund.
- Parents may check out books in their name and are always welcome in the media center.