North Forsyth Student Services mission is to aid all students in developing their sense of community and belonging whereby enhancing their learning experience while providing the tools necessary for students to achieve academic and career success in order to make a positive impact on their communities.
Students at North Forsyth will become 21st Century learners with the skills necessary to maintain and be successful in their future careers.
· We believe in the potential of every single student to graduate from high school career or college ready.
· We believe school counselors are responsible for advocating for students and supporting them toward success.
· We believe that collaboration, leadership, respect for all learners, diversity, and personal growth are essential for student success and our school's success.
· We believe in interacting with all students with unconditional positive regard.
· We believe that Family engagement facilitates student growth and enhances learning for all students.