The Office of Federal Programs will support district and school initiatives ensuring students' learning and positive outcomes.
We support the implementation of federal formula grants by offering technical assistance and professional development, ensuring specific student needs are addressed with appropriate evidence-based strategies.
Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESSA)
- Title I Part A- Improving the Academic Achievement of the Disadvantaged
- Title II Part A - Building Systems of Support for Excellent Teaching and Leading
- Title III - Language Instruction for English Learners and Immigrant Students
- Title IV
- Part A -Student Support and Academic Enrichment Grants
- Part B- 21st Century Community Learning Centers