Glenn High School Student Services DepartmentStudent Services Main LIne: (336) 771-4505Student Services Fax Number: (336) 771-4504
Information for Parents
- If you are interested in sending your child to summer school for credit recovery, please contact your child's counselor for full details.
Information for Parents & Students
- You can register to receive GHS Student Services Remind Alerts. For instructions on how to subscribe, click the link on the left titled "Student Services Remind Alerts"
Information for Seniors
- Seniors who were denied admission to the college of their choice are invited to visit www.CFNC.org and click on "College Redirection" to find out about other college opportunities.
- Students interested in the Kernersville Rotary Youth Leadership Academy (July 18-22) should stop by the guidance office to pick up an application. Applications are due to the guidance office no later than June 1st.
- Summer enrichment opportunities are enrolling. Check out the link to the left for updated listings! A list of camps is available at www.wscamps.com
- Stop by the guidance office to pick up Scholarship information.
- Residency Determination Service (RDS) is required to determine eligibility for in-state tuition and state grants. This must be completed before you can submit any college application. Register at ncresidency.org to complete the application and receive your Residency Determination Number.
Last Modified on September 19, 2019