Chris WeddleATTENTION: PARENTS AND STUDENTS**EMAIL ME ** by clicking on the EMAIL THE TEACHER page.Here is a quick peek at the rest of the information found on my site.
Thank you spending some time looking around my site.336.703.4228Last Updated: Sunday, February 16, 2020*Image reference: https://www.google.com/search?q=sports+images&biw=1185&bih=557&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=xeJhUpHXNais2gX72YCYBQ&sqi=2&ved=0CCkQsAQ
- You can find out a little more about me on the About Me page.
- Find out what you should be able to do by the end of the year in PE on the PE Standards page.
- Questions on dressing out and expectations are addressed on the Grading and Dress Out Policy page.
- Any physical activity or sporting event carries certain risk for injuries, find out more on our most common injuries and how to treat them on the Common Injuries page.
- Common Health Concerns page will touch on 4 issues common among middle school adolescents.
- Inspirational stories, create your own workout, or sign up for a community run on the Links to Get Involved, Motivate, & Inspire page.