"Backup isn’t coming. It will be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned..., but Fury always said a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people that share that conviction can change the world. So what do you say? You ready to change the world?" – Phil Coulson
Welcome Agents of Shield2nd QuarterYour Mission, Should you choose to accept it, is to do your best, be kind, and have fun. I’m Mrs. Crockett, the 6th, 7th, and 8th grade EC Resource teacher at Clemmons Middle School. I am looking forward to an exciting and productive school year. I also hope you’ve had a restful summer and are ready to tackle the goals and challenges that lie ahead.
Please check my website, as more information continues to unfold. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me as needed. If you need a conference scheduled, I will be glad to meet with you. I look forward to a wonderful academic school year!
- I encourage parents/guardians to purchase an agenda/planner to help with your child’s organizational skills.
- To check on a child’s academic progress, the parent/guardian will be able to access grades through the student/parent portal.
- Homework assignments can be found on my website. The amount of homework given will vary from day to day but should not take your child no more than an hour to complete.
- Homework will ALWAYS be a review of what was taught in class earlier that day. If you find that your child is struggling with homework, please let us know so we can help!
- All subject areas offer after school tutoring. I am available on Wednesdays. Please notify me at least a day in advance if participating. Students must be picked up by 3:00 pm (Pick up on bus lot).
- Parent/Student Portal is the best way to monitor academic progress. No paper progress reports are given.
- Parent/Teacher Conferences: November 12th & 19th
The best way to contact me is through email, but I've also included the phone number at the school if you need to reach me immediately. Please update parent information and keep me informed of any major changes or issues that may arrive.Artanzia Crockett6th, 7th, & 8th Grade EC Resource TeacherClemmons Middle School3785 Fraternity Church Rd.Winston-Salem, NC 27127(336) 703-4217