FOR ON-LINE TESTING, GO TO:Name: J. MemorySubject: Foods IContact info: firstname.lastname@example.orgTutoring or meeting times can be scheduled at least one day in advance.Supplies:
· 3 Ring Binder (1 inch or bigger)
(Name and class period on the front)
· 4 Tab Notebook Dividers
(Labeled: Test/Quizzes, Recipes/Labs, class work, and old work)
· Loose Leaf Paper
· Pencils, Pens, Highlighters, and glue stickClassroom Expectations:
1. Be seated and prepared before I begin class.
2. Remain in your seat until the bell rings (DO NOT PACK UP EARLY).
3. Raise your hand and ask permission if you need to leave your seat while the teacher is talking.
4. Keep your hands, feet, and personal comments to yourself.
5. I should not be able to see or hear your cell phone.
6. Power outlet’s are not for charging your personal cell phone.
7. Drinks should have a lid or cap.8. Failure to follow instructions and rules will result in a referral or after school detention.Rules/Regulations:
3 P’s: Prepared, Polite, and Prompt
1. Respect all teachers/faculty, students, and visitors
2. Take care of all classroom supplies (no stealing)
3. NO ATTITUDE, SMART MOUTH, OR OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE/CURSING
4. Be in your seat and ready to work when the bell rings---PREPARED
5. Raise your hand when you need something or want to talk
6. NO CHEATING
7. NO cell phones, IPods, headphones, or electronic devices
8. No food or open drinks in the classroom
9. No Make-up or hair brushing (THIS IS FOODS CLASS… NOT BEAUTY SCHOOL)
10. Praise each other often for a job well done!!!Grading Policy:
50% Tests and Projects
20% Homework, Vocabulary, Quizzes, Classwork, and Notebook ChecksNondiscrimination NoticesThe Winston-Salem Forsyth County School System does not discriminate because of race, religion, national and ethnic origin, color, age, military service, disability or gender.