Coach: Sra. Salamanca
To contact Sra. Salamanca regarding Latino Achievers please email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Latino Achievers has been suspended for the 2020-2021 School Year!
Are you Latino??? If so, we want you at EFMS.
We will bring snacksto every meeting,
so sign up and be a Latino Achiever!
The Latino Achievers program addresses the growing group of Hispanic/Latino students
By partnering with theWinston-Salem/Forsyth County School system and Hispanic and/ or bilingual community professionals, whom we call Adult Achievers, a career-based curriculum is used to show students the value and importance of a high school diploma. We meet on a monthly basis at East Forsyth Middle School.
- Help teens develop a positive sense of self
- Raise academic standards of youth
- Build character
- Expose students to diverse career options
- Provide role models whose success and knowledge will inspire students to set and reach their goals
- Recognize and promote excellence
- Career Exploration
- Workforce Development
- Leadership Development
- Cultural Enrichment
- Character/ Asset Development
- Service Learning/ Volunteer