Welcome to Meadowlark Elementary PTA2021-2022 School YearMeadowlark Families and Staff,
We are excited for the start of another year of learning! Though this year will come with challenges, we still hope to have a fun, engaging year, and we are counting on everyone—parents, kids, and teachers— to participate and help us spread positive vibes. Make sure you follow us on Facebook at Meadowlark Elementary PTA and sign up to receive our enews if you don’t already receive it (send an email to MESenewssubmit@gmail.com). Our teachers have been in training and working hard to implement new e-learning plans and we are so thankful for their commitment to MES. We can’t wait to see everyone virtually and then, hopefully, in person before too much longer!
PTA memberships have gone virtual via our school store! Follow this link to purchase a membership for the 2020-2021 school year:
All Volunteers at MES must first register with Winston Salem Forsyth County Schools (WSFCS).
- Previously registered volunteers who plan to serve during the 2019-2020 school year will need to log in to their current volunteer application and reactivate it for clearance. (Please do not fill out a new online volunteer application-the system will not allow duplicates).
- Directions for reactivating your online volunteer application are located on the WS/FC Schools' “How Do I Volunteer” page at: https://www.wsfcs.k12.nc.us/Page/1264.(Visit the WSFCS’ homepage, click on the “Parents & Community section”, then select "Volunteers" in the drop-down menu; the "How Do I Volunteer" page is located in the menu of items on the left). Directions for reactivating an online application are located in the 2nd bulleted section.
- If you have lost your login or password you can retrieve them by clicking on the “lost password” link in the 2nd bulleted section of the HDIV page, or by visiting the volunteer login/registration page's "forgot my password" option.
- New volunteers (or previously registered) may register by going to www.wsfcsvolunteers.com
- If you encounter problems, please contact Jennifer Cobb for assistance. (336) 728-9219
Are you getting the weekly eNews in your email?Do we have too many emails or the wrong email address? Please click here to verify or change your family's information.
Be sure to 'like' us on Facebook!