Morgan PTA MembershipBECOME A MEMBER TODAYDocumentos EspañolesPTA membership dues are $5.00 per person($1.00 to Morgan Elementary, the remainder is split between the State and National PTA).Want an easier way? Text 4kids to 88588. You will receive a text that tells you how to proceed.
Show support for your child and Morgan by joining the PTA!How Much Does it Cost?
$5.00 per individual member. Membership is open to all parents, teachers, staff, grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, and more. For only $5.00 per member, you will become a vital part of the Morgan Elementary community.What Do I Get for Joining?Your membership supports the National, State and Local PTA and entitles you to:
- Eligibility to discuss and vote on PTA business
- Membership in the North Carolina and National PTAs
How Do I Join?Joining is easy! Just fill out the membership form included above and return it with your dues of $5.00 per person to Morgan in an envelope marked PTA Membership.Dues and form can be turned in with your child's teacher, or to the office.Why should I join?
- A fantastic opportunity to make a positive difference in your child's future and learn about important issues affecting children at our school and in our community
- Joining the PTA shows you support the programs we provide at Morgan including Family Fun events, Book Fair, All Pro Dad's and more
- Joining the PTA allows you to be a part of the positive changes we make at the school, county, state, and national level to improve education for all children
- As a PTA member, you are NOT required to attend the quarterly PTA meetings.
- As a PTA member, you are NOT required to volunteer for any of the PTA programs or events.